Sunday, February 24, 2013

Car Travel - Part Two: Alphabet Color by Number

Part two of my "prep for the long car ride from hell" series (AKA the Drive to Disneyland) has a free printable from Reading with Kids.  They have all of these Color By Number sheets there on their website, but each letter was one single page.  I have simply taken their sheets and combined them into one PDF so one could print them all at once.  I did not do the same to their Color by Letter sheets, so if you want to peruse their other printables, go here.

But for the free PDF of the Color by Number sheets (one for each letter - and some look to be somewhat challenging), go HERE.  Below is a couple of sample letters.




My seven-year old was looking on in envy as I printed these out last night...she can't wait to dive into them!  I'm going to dole them out periodically throughout the trip so she doesn't do them all at once!

No comments:

Post a Comment